Here is a short list of areas where our staff can ensure your rolling stock projects are successful:
- Transit Bus Specification Development– For single agency or consortium.
- New Vehicle Procurement – Pre-award activities, Technical Specification Development, TVM Pre-production Specification review meeting, QA/QC production Plant Audits, Production Line Monitoring, Final Inspection and release of Vehicle Process, Agency Final Acceptance and Make Ready for Service coordination.
- Bus Midlife Program Engineering – Capitol GCS can provide analysis of vehicle wear mitigation and durability improvement tasks required to rebuild and upgrade bus controls, chassis, and suspension system to extend the efficient use and maintenance of heavy-duty transit buses beyond 12 years.
- Vehicle Emissions Program Management – Maintain fleet compliance with emerging CARB tail pipe emissions reduction requirements for large fleets. We can supply Exhaust System Aftertreatment Technical support and application Engineer consulting.
- Advanced Transportation System Integration – We can provide recommendations for applicable CAD/AVL Equipment, Security Video Recording, GPS Activated Automated Passenger Stop Announcement Systems, Advanced Automated Vehicle Pre-Trip Inspection and System Health Condition monitoring.
- Warranty Technical Support – Our staff can perform records review, process review, technical analysis of failures and recommendations and analysis of Fleet Defect Status
- Maintenance Technical Support – Development of Maintenance Operating Procedures and related training including existing maintenance practices and recommended procedural changes to reduce cost.
- Vehicle Technical Systems and New Product Integration Engineering – Technical support for vehicle control systems, fire suppression, suspension system improvement, engine and transmission failure analysis and durability enhancements, exterior pedestrian safety systems, Anti-graffiti technology, and transition to and use of common data bus communications using industrial PLC systems for vehicle function.
Subject Matter Experts
Mr. Quigg is a rolling stock expert with 27+ years of experience at the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
Planned and maintained the maintenance program for the entire fleet of buses. Managed the procurement program for CNG fueled buses, with a total budget in excess of $236 million.
Mr. Beauchamp has extensive experience and achievement in the areas of vehicle procurement management, drive train systems technology including CNG, Hydrogen Fuel Cell generators, Hybrid Electric, and Battery Energy Storage Systems, and compliance.
Implementation of compliant propulsion and emissions technicities, and preventative maintenance.