Program Management / Engineering / Document Control
• Project Lead, Design Lead – ARJO
• Mechanical Engineer Consultant- Energy Parametrics and Communications
• Principal Mechanical Engineer – St. Jude Medical, Neuromodulation Division
Mr. Jones has extensive and in-depth experience and achievement in the areas of program management, product development engineering, managing project, design, prototyping and testing of products, manufacturing and developing of new assembly lines and cells, and document control.
As Senior Product Development Engineer with 35+ years’ experience, responsible for designing and leading a team in the development of medical components from conception to launch. Responsible for product design, development and testing, including product requirements, test protocols, and documentation for FDA submission. Project Manager and Design Engineer in product development for spinal cord stimulation.
Team Leader and Engineer on three major projects in the development of instrumentation required to install and implant bone fusion devices used for spinal fixation. Used SolidWorks for design and layouts of energy conservation products for commercial and government facilities. Developed green energy alternatives for fossil fuels. Designed test fixtures for verification, validation and product performance. Responsible for rewriting Design Controls and Document Controls.
- 20+ years of product development from conception to the final launch. Over 15 years of Project Management.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas
• Senior Systems Engineer – BAE Systems
• Consulting Service Senior Vehicle Design Engineer – Bus Tech Partners
• Project Engineer – LA County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Mr. Beauchamp has extensive experience and achievement in the areas of vehicle procurement management, drive train systems technology including CNG, Hydrogen Fuel Cell generators, Hybrid Electric, and Battery Energy Storage Systems, and compliance, implementation of compliant propulsion and emissions technicities, and preventative maintenance. Possesses exceptional mechanical, electrical, and conceptual troubleshooting abilities.
As Senior Vehicle Engineer with 35+ years of experience, assisted in EPA negotiations to establish diesel engine retrofit standards necessary to lower fleet emissions to lower then legal requirements, and assisted with the integration of high-pressure carbon fiber fuel cylinders into modern transit bus vehicles by working with emerging cylinder manufacturers, provided technical support and training for Dealer network required to achieve compliance with California Air Resources Board (CARB) heavy duty truck and bus exhaust reduction retrofit program requirements.
Worked on “first of its kind” FTA funded Compound Fuel Cell Demonstration Program designed to achieve a doubling in fuel economy of current heavy-duty public transit buses. Activities included System Specification development, trade study, SOW documentation for contracted sub-systems, monitor contracts and supervise off site vendor activities, manage supplier compliance to contract specifications, plan and conduct Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) and integrated vehicle tests. Projects included integration of advanced heavy-duty hybrid electric drive system, fuel cell auxiliary power generators, carbon fiber high-pressure hydrogen fuel storage system, conversion of mechanical drive hydraulic motors and air compressor to electric drive accessories.
- 35+ years of engineering and project management experience in the areas of Mass Transit, School Bus Safety Programs, and independent automotive companies.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Pi Tau Sigma Honorary Graduate
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Scheduling / Earned Value Measurement Systems
• Lead Senior Scheduler – Crane Aerospace
• Consultant/Construction Scheduler – Westfield Construction
• Program Planning & Controls Leader – Eaton Aerospace
Mr. Guerrero is a highly experienced Project Controls / Scheduling professional with over 30 years’ total experience. This experience includes expert level knowledge of both Microsoft Project and Oracle Primavera scheduling software.
He also has extensive Program Control, Performance Measurement, and Integrated Master Schedule development experience.
Developed the 13-point inspection protocol used by Capitol GCS for all schedule reviews. Projects supported include the Heavy Rail 4000 Subway Vehicle acquisition and the Bus Program Management Oversight contract supporting the acquisition of both conventional and electric buses. Led the scheduling efforts on the Los Angeles International Airport Tom Bradley Terminal Re-Design Project. Created and maintained Design/Procurement/Fabrication/Construction schedules with Primavera P6.8.4 for the redesign of Century City Mall, a $1 Billion Dollar project.
- 30+ years of Project Controls/Scheduling experience
- Creating and maintaining design/procurement/fabrication/construction schedules
- Bachelor of Science in Finance California State University, Dominguez Hills
Cost / Earned Value Measurement Systems
• Senior Financial Analyst – Boeing
Mr. Teutscher is a senior level Financial Analyst with over 25 years of experience in the areas of Financial Planning, Budgeting, Cost, Scheduling, and Earned Value Measurement Systems for government contracts.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, has 25+ years’ experience in the areas of Financial Planning and Budgeting as well as Cost and Scheduling efforts. Assisted with Long Range Business Plan preparation/processes, provided direction to junior staff on matters related to Estimate at Completion (EAC’s) and Earned Value Management (EVM). Created/supported and had oversight of the successful initial EAC review for B1B, including the creation of all necessary exhibits and participating in the various briefings to Sr. Executive Management within Boeing Test & Evaluation (BT&E) and Operating Unit.
- 25+ years in Financial Planning, Budgeting, Cost and Scheduling
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration -Accounting Long Beach State
• Contract Manager -Document Control – Capitol GCS
• Interim Manager, Contracts – LA County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
• Principal Contract Administration, Contracts- LA County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Ms. Lechuga is a vastly experienced Contract Administrator/Manager in the transit industry with a focus on effectively managing contracts and processes related to procurement for over 38 years.
Managed the day to day processes for multiple contracts for Construction and Professional Services with a total value of more than $150 million. Work included procurements for the Executive Office, Corporate Safety, Risk Management, Government Relations, Human Resources, IT, TAP Card and others. Experience extends to Construction work on the Metro Blue Line, the Metro Green Line and the Metro Red Line.
Assisted Executive Officers and Project Managers in the development of statements of work and evaluation criteria, prepared Request for Proposals, managed awarded contracts and the finance and accounting for all the contracts. Performed all other multiple duties related to the position.
- 38+ years of Contract Management for Construction and Professional Services
- Managed over $150 million in procurement projects.
- Professional Designation in Government Contract Management, UCLA Extension
• Manager, Contracts and Procurement – North County Transit District (NCTD), Oceanside, CA
• Purchasing Supervisor – Pyropower Corporation, San Diego, CA
Mr. Frum is a highly experienced Procurement Manager with over 38 years’ experience in the areas of management, budgeting and supporting operations of multi-million-dollar construction and service contracts in various states and countries.
Larry managed the procurement/contract administration staff supporting operations of a multimodal (bus, light rail and commuter rail) transit agency with an operating budget of $90 million annually and a capital budget of $15 million annually.
He is experienced with procurement functions for public transit agencies funded by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and California Department of Transportation (CALTRANS). He is also very knowledgeable of all federal and state regulations governing the expenditure of granted funds.
- 38+ years of experience with private sector engineering and construction firms and a public multi-modal transit agency as a procurement and contracts professional. Skilled in the management of all functions and development of policies and procedures.
- Extensive contract administration experience of multiple construction and service contracts for a $484 million-dollar light rail construction project.
- Led procurements of all rolling stock for NCTD, including GE heavy rail locomotives, Bombardier Bi-Level rail cars, Siemens DMU’s, transit buses and paratransit vans.
- Bachelor of Science in Education The University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Accredited Purchasing Professional (A.P.P.) and Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.)
Institute for Supply Management, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Ronald G. Skotz, CCTM, CSSO
• Chief Administrative Officer – Transit Management of Central Maryland, Inc. (TMCM)
• Transit Management Consultant – Howard County Maryland Office of Transportation
• Grants, Contracts & Procurement Administrator – Central Maryland Regional Transit Corp. (CMRT)
Mr. Skotz is a transit industry veteran with over 35 years’ executive level experience in establishing and managing the administrative functions of transit agencies in the state of Maryland.
Among the highlights of his career, Ron helped establish the Transit Management of Central Maryland, also known as the Regional Transportation Agency of Central Maryland. Later he would become the Chief Administrative Officer of this agency, responsible for all Finance/Benefits, Legal/Contracts, Procurement, Grants, Marketing / Communications, and Transit Planning divisions.
Prior to this, Ron spent an extensive portion of his career overseeing Contracts and Grants for both Central Maryland Regional Transit Corporation and Corridor Transportation Corporation. In addition to his work for these entities, Mr. Skotz also had extensive experience with the Transportation Association of Maryland helping with the establishment of important transportation legislation.
- 35+ years’ experience in contracting, procurement, fiscal/budgetary/grant development, and HR management for multiple public transit organizations.
- 20+ years’ experience fulfilling FTA administrative requirements for Procurement System Reviews and Triannual Audits.
- 10 + years as government affairs chair for the Transportation Association of Maryland. Represented local transit agencies to assist the MD state legislature draft and implement legislation.
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Urban Planning / Regional Development Salisbury University, Salisbury, Maryland
- Graduate Studies, CPA Accounting Studies University College, College Park, Maryland
• Chief Operating Officer – Capitol GCS
• Deputy Program Manager – Northrop Grumman
• Senior Contract Manager – Northrop Grumman
• Senior Subcontract Manager – Boeing
Mr. Talarico is a Government Contracts professional with over thirty years’ experience managing projects from “cradle to grave”. Demonstrated proficiency in establishing the initial business case, negotiating the contract, and successfully managing the resulting program to the previously established management goals.
Managed a range of space hardware contracts from mid-size ($10M – $60M) to extremely large ($1B+). Responsible for overall Profit &Loss on a $60M+ space program employing over 100 personnel.
- 35 years of government contracts experience
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager
- MBA w Finance Concentration, University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics and Computer Science, California University of Pennsylvania
• Administrative Assistant – Capitol GCS
• General Clerk III – JV BarnAllen Technologies, Inc. & Zimmerman Associates, Inc. (BA-ZAI), a contractor for The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF)
Ms. Delmotte is an Administrative Assistant with vast experience in multiple fields. She excels in gathering and analyzing data, performing quality controls, and working under pressure.
Worked with local and federal law enforcement agencies retrieving records as needed. Assisted in developing and testing a new efficient way for coding and tracing firearms. Assisted Research Assistants and Examiners in the National Firearms Act Branch by composing letters to the public, industry members, state and local authorities and ATF personnel in response to their questions and/or concerns. Administrative Assistant for the 8000 Series Rail car team at Washington Metro Area Transit Authority (WMATA). Responsible for ensuring prescribed care of sensitive documents. Responsible for preparing agendas, advisory memoranda, recording and distributing minutes of meetings. Assisted in creating and reviewing Statements of Work (SOWs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs) for other small contracts.
- 8+ years experience working with the ATF, local and Federal law enforcement and in developing, verifying, updating Standard Operating Procedures, and performing other general administrative duties as required.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with Minor in Marketing, Shepherd University